Perfect Camping Treats are quick and easy to make! The kids will love these delicious sugar cones filled with marshmallows, strawberries, bananas and of course chocolate chips. Just put all the ingredients inside the sugar cone, wrap in foil and toss on the campfire for a couple minutes. Carefully get off the fire, remove the foil and enjoy! This is a hit in the summer whether you are camping or if you are just having fire.
You can get creative and use a variety of different fruits. So on your next camping trip be sure to try out these Perfect Camping Treats! They do get messy when you unwrap them so be sure to have wipes handy! The kids really loved them though.
Try Perfect Camping Treats for a delicious dessert! Only 5 ingredients needed! This is a great twist on the traditional S'more.
Perfect Camping Treats
- 1 box sugar cones
- 1 pint strawberries, cut in half
- 1 bunch bananas, sliced
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 1 box aluminum foil
- Fill each cone with a mixture of strawberries, bananas, marshmallows and chocolate chips ( you can use as much or as little as you want of each ingredient).
- Next wrap them tightly in foil.
- Carefully place on campfire or over campfire on grate.
- Let them cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Carefully remove them.
- Remove foil and serve.
More Camping Ideas and Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.