There are so many ways to celebrate but one of our favorite is with a fun Jelly Bean Pumpkin Treat that you can easily make. October is here, which means a sea of orange, black, bats and pumpkins is upon us! It is hard to believe but Halloween will be here soon as it is just around the corner.
Gimbal’s Gourmet Jelly Beans is the perfect treat for crafts and parties during this haunted holiday. The jelly beans are free of a lot of major allergens including gluten, peanuts, dairy, tree nuts, egg and soy, making it safe for many to enjoy. This makes me happy of course! With just tulle, pipe cleaners and delicious jelly beans, you can create yummy pumpkins that are sure to bring a smile to your trick-or-treater this Halloween season. Be sure to give this easy craft idea a try.
Jelly Bean Pumpkins
- 1 package of Gimbal’s Gourmet Jelly Beans
- 1 spool of orange or white tulle
- 1 package of green pipe cleaners
- 1 package of small rubber bands
- Cut a piece of tulle about 6 inches long (the bigger the tulle, the bigger the pumpkin)
- Open up your back of Gimbal’s Gourmet Jelly Beans, and pick out all of the tangerine flavors (or whatever flavor you want your pumpkin to be)
- Place your jelly beans on the tulle, wrap up the jelly beans, and tie up the top with the rubber band
- Wrap up the top of the tulle starting at the rubber band with the pipe cleaner
- Cut off any access tulle – you have your pumpkins!
This Jelly Bean Pumpkin craft is easy to make! It is affordable too. If you are looking for a cute Halloween party favor this is for you! It is easy to make and delicious too!
15 PUMPKIN RECIPES:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.