This recipe for Three Cheese Grilled Potatoes is screaming summer BBQ to me. You can never go wrong with potatoes loaded down with cheese for a side dish recipe.
I like to serve it with these Grilled BBQ Chicken Wings and a salad for an amazing and easy dinner on the grill. This is the perfect recipe to make when you are camping.
This easy side dish is one of my family's favorites to enjoy during the summer time. They are so easy to prepare on the grill for a quick week night dinner or if you are having a grill out with a large crowd. You can cook them on the campfire and let them grill to perfection. They are so easy to prepare on the grill.
I love one dish recipes that require no clean up! That always sounds a like win to me. I hope you enjoy this easy Three Cheese Grilled Potatoes recipe as much as we do. It is our go to recipe all summer long.
Three Cheese Grilled Potatoes
- 3 large potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Dot with butter.
- Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-18 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender.
- Carefully open foil. Sprinkle the bacon cheeses over potato mixture. Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
MORE GRILLING RECIPES
Other posts you may like:
DIY Twix Bars (1000 Dollar Bars)