This post may contain affiliate links.
This recipe for Three Cheese Grilled Potatoes is screaming summer BBQ to me! I can’t wait to try it! I can imagine serving it with these Orange Ginger Pork Chops and a salad for an amazing and easy dinner on the grill.
Cheesy Grilled Potatoes
- 3 large potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a double thickness of greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Dot with butter.
Fold foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-18 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender.
Carefully open foil. Sprinkle the bacon cheeses over potato mixture. Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Other posts you may like:
DIY Twix Bars (1000 Dollar Bars)