Crescent Pepperoni Roll-Ups are the perfect after school snack or appetizer. I made these for my son and he LOVES them. Now he wants them everyday for his after school snack.
You could easily dress them up with some Parmesan Cheese on top and a side of marinara too! You could even add vegetables or change out the meat for sausage or bacon too! In fact, you can omit the meat and make a variety of vegetarian options too! The sky is really the limit on this easy after school snack idea.
This recipe can easily be halved too! Start by unrolling the crescent rolls and separate into 16 triangles. Place 4-5 pieces of pepperoni on each triangle and then add sauce and cheese. Place rolls on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. This is a quick and easy snack or meal idea that the kids can involved in helping with. Simply allow them to jump in a help assemble and create their own snack or prepare these for lunch.
These Crescent Pepperoni Roll-Ups are something that I made with my students and now with my son. They are always a fan favorite for kids and adults too. In fact my hubby enjoys them for game day! Trust me however you decide to fill them they will get gobbled up quickly. That is why I always make 16. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
Crescent Pepperoni Roll-Ups
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 90 slices of pepperoni
- 6 pieces of string cheese you can substitute shredded
- 1 jar pizza sauce - for dipping optional
- Preheat oven to 375
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 16 triangles.
- Place 4-5 slices of pepperoni on each crescent roll. You can sub any meat that you choose or make meatless.
- Place 1 TBSP of sauce on top of pepperoni (optional) or use for dipping.
- Top pepperoni with ⅓ piece of string cheese.
- Roll up.
- Place rolls on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce if desired for dipping or place inside the rolls.
If you are new or just catching up here are our most popular posts:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.