Crockpot Pizza Casserole is an amazing recipe and so easy to prepare! My family loves pasta and pizza so this is the perfect recipe for them!
I was so excited to try it. Anytime I can make a dish in the slow cooker! I love that because it saves me both time and money. It was a huge success at our house! Everyone begs for more! It is a keeper for our Menu Plan that is for sure! I like to serve it with Garlic Breadsticks and salad.
Crockpot Pizza Casserole has an amazing taste and so easy to prepare! My family loves pasta and pizza so this is the perfect recipe for them! This recipe is wildly popular on the blog. If you are a fan of pizza and pasta you will want to give this one a try. The perfect dinner idea for busy weeknights.
- 1 Box 16 oz Spiral Pasta (uncooked but rinsed)
- 1 pound lean ground beef turkey or chicken
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 32 ounces pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray a Large Crockpot (6qt or larger) with non-stick spray
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef or chicken or turkey with the onion, garlic, pepperoni and green bell pepper. Drain any excess fat.
- Rinse pasta and place in the crockpot with drained ground meat mix. Stir. Pour pasta sauce and 1 cup water over noodle mix.
- Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours (no not lift the lid).