Slow Cooker Green Beans are super easy to make and is a great low carb side dish.! Plus, you only need 5 ingredients. Green beans are one of my family's favorite veggie side dish. I know when I make green beans that my kids will eat them up. It is a great way to make sure they are getting some green vegetables in their diet.
This recipe is simple to make. Spray your slow cooker with non stick cooking spray or use a crockpot liner. In a medium skillet saute onion and minced garlic on low heat until soften, about 4-5 minutes. Add onion and garlic to slow cooker along with the rest of the ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours; cooking time may vary on how tender you want your green beans. Serve and enjoy! This is a great side dish recipe that you can prepare when you are hosting a family dinner or gathering with a large crowd. Simply prep the green beans and let the slow cooker do all the work.
With this Slow Cooker Green Beans recipe there is great flavor and taste. Makes ordinary green beans seem bland. Be sure to try this recipe the next chance you get. You probably have the ingredients in your pantry right now!
Slow Cooker green beans is an easy Keto Friendly side dish recipe that the whole family will enjoy! This is an excellent side dish with only 5 ingredients! Perfect for Easter dinner or any holiday.
Slow Cooker Green Beans
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs fresh or frozen green beans, rinsed and strings removed if fresh
- 1 14 oz can can chicken broth
- 1 ⅛ tsp salt and pepper to taste
- Spray your slow cooker with non stick cooking spray.
- In a medium skillet saute onion and minced garlic on low heat until soften, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add onion and garlic to slow cooker along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours; cooking time may vary on how tender you want your green beans.
- Serve and enjoy!
Green Bean Recipes
Stockpiling Moms Popular Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.