Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos Freezer Meal is another great recipe for Taco Tuesday! Since I can't eat red meat, I make myself Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup! I find that my family will eat both. We love slow cooker meals because they are so easy to prepare and then i can go about my busy day. Plus the added bonus is I save money on the grocery budget by prepping and planning out the meals.
I serve this delicious Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos Freezer Meal in flour tortillas with our favorite toppings like shredded cheese, lettuce, sour cream and avocado slices. You can also use corn tortillas or crunchy hard tacos for this recipe, along with your family's favorite toppings! I used my 6 QT Green Bay Packers crockpot because I am a cheese head, loud and proud. Click here to get one --->Green Bay.
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos is so good and it's an easy freeze slow cooker supper that everyone will love. My whole family including the boys loved this crockpot dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this crockpot freezer meal, you will not be disappointed.
- 2 teaspoon chicken granules
- 1 ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups water I add 1 cup to freezer bag and then 1 cup water when I cook in the crockpot
- 2.5 lb chuck roast
- tortillas or taco shells for serving
- shredded cheese optional for serving
- lettuce optional for serving
- sour cream optional for serving
- avocado slices optional for serving
- Label freezer bag with cooking instructions and date.
- Place everything in the bag, except one cup of water.
- Freeze bag in the freezer until ready to use.
- Thaw in fridge over night.
- Dump bag into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Shred beef in the slow cooker.
- Serve over tortillas or crunchy taco shells with your favorite toppings.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Freezer Meal Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.