This is a great recipe for Turkey Bruschetta Panini. I love to make Panini's. If you have roasted turkey breast this would be great too! See the tip below if you don't have a Panini grill (I don't) and you can still enjoy this recipe.
If you looking for a hearty lunch on a cold winter day this Turkey Bruschetta Panini will hit hit the spot. Be sure to give this easy recipe a try. You might enjoy it for lunch or for dinner with a bowl of chili. I love warm sandwiches in the winter. They are so satisfying.
Turkey Bruschetta Panini
- 2 slices Italian bread ½ inch thick
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Cracked Black Pepper Turkey Breast - Or substitute roasted turkey breast
- 1 slices KRAFT DELI DELUXE 3 Cheese Garlic & Herb Cheese
- Slice 2 fresh basil leaves
- 2 thin tomato slices
- 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- HEAT panini grill to medium heat.
- FILL bread slices with turkey, cheese, basil and tomatoes.
- SPREAD outside of sandwich with mayo.
- GRILL 3 min.or until golden brown.
Kraft Kitchens Tips:
- If You Don't Have a Panini Grill, Heat skillet on medium heat. Cook sandwich 5 min. on each side or until cheese is melted and sandwich is golden brown on both sides, gently pressing down top of sandwich with a spatula to flatten slightly as it cooks.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.