This post may contain affiliate links.
This is a great recipe for Turkey Bruschetta Panini. I love to make Panini’s. If you have roasted turkey breast this would be great too! See the tip below if you don’t have a Panini grill (I don’t) and you can still enjoy this recipe.
Turkey Bruschetta Panini
- 2 slices Italian bread 1/2 inch thick
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Cracked Black Pepper Turkey Breast - Or substitute roasted turkey breast
- 1 KRAFT DELI DELUXE 3 Cheese Garlic & Herb Cheese
- Slice 2 fresh basil leaves
- 2 thin tomato slices
- 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- HEAT panini grill to medium heat.
- FILL bread slices with turkey, cheese, basil and tomatoes.
- SPREAD outside of sandwich with mayo.
- GRILL 3 min.or until golden brown.
Kraft Kitchens Tips:
- If You Don't Have a Panini Grill, Heat skillet on medium heat. Cook sandwich 5 min. on each side or until cheese is melted and sandwich is golden brown on both sides, gently pressing down top of sandwich with a spatula to flatten slightly as it cooks.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts: