Zucchini Chips taste amazing and are so good for you! If you are looking for an alternative to potato chips you have to give Zucchini Chips a try. They are simple to make but they do take time to bake.
You could use a food dehydrator too (I don't have one). Regardless you will love this clean and healthy snack. They are Paleo and Gluten Free plus ZERO Weight Watchers points! I love to gobble them up as soon as I bake them. They never last long because they are so tasty.
I hope you love Zucchini Chips as much as I did! It is a great use for when your garden is swimming in Zucchini. If you are counting points, these are only 1 Weight Watchers Point per serving! This is also a Whole 30 complaint recipe. Zucchini Chips are an amazing recipe that are a delicious low carb snack!
- 2 large zucchini
- olive oil or PAM
- Sea Salt
- Slice your Zucchini thinly
- Arrange on a cookie sheet covered with foil or a baking stone
- Place the Zucchini on the cookie sheet
- Spray lightly with PAM or olive oil
- Sprinkle lightly with Sea Salt
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour
- Flip and Bake at 250 degrees for another hour
- Make sure your chips are dried and turned into Zucchini Chips
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
- WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS: 1 Point Per Serving
How to make homemade marinara - secret ingredient zucchini
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.