We love Country Bobs Baked Beans. The flavor is amazing and it is one of our favorite side dishes. In fact at our house no cookout is the same without Country Bobs Baked Beans. This is a family favorite! We like to serve it with Country Bob’s World Famous Burgers!
- 2 cans of pork & beans, drained
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce (or may substitute Spicy)
- ¼ cup onion diced
- 8 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Cook bacon and crumble.
- Mix all ingredients in a 2 quart casserole dish and bake at 375 degrees for 1½ hours or until bubbly and browned.
- You can cook on the stove top or a quick method on medium for 30 minutes or until thickens and heats through.
Be sure to check out these other great Grilling recipes: