Warm Honey-Mustard Potato Salad
- 1 Bag (1lb 4 oz) refrigerated red potato wedges with skins (4 Cups)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup sliced celery (2 stalks)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper (1/2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (2 medium) or red onion
- 1/4 garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- In 2-quart microwavable casserole, place potatoes; cover.
- Microwave on high 3-5 minutes.
- Cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix honey and mustard until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients to potatoes in casserole.
- Pour honey mixture over salad and mix gently.