1 Bag (1lb 4 oz) refrigerated red potato wedges with skins (4 Cups)
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup yellow mustard
1 cup sliced celery (2 stalks)
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper (1/2 medium)
2 tablespoons chopped green onions (2 medium) or red onion
1/4 garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- In 2-quart microwavable casserole, place potatoes; cover.
- Microwave on high 3-5 minutes.
- Cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix honey and mustard until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients to potatoes in casserole.
- Pour honey mixture over salad and mix gently.
Thank you Pillsbury for the recipe!