Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese
Source: Shelley King
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the asparagus in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Roll the asparagus spears for 10 minutes until tender, testing with a fork to determine doneness.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
- ***The asparagus may be seasoned with salt-free herb blends.