We love Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese for a low carb side dish at our house. It is so easy to prepare but the taste is amazing! This is a great recipe for those following the Keto Diet. With the addition of the fat from the olive oil and Parmesan Cheese it is a great way to add healthy fat to your diet.
Be sure to check out this post on how to freeze asparagus too!
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the asparagus in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Roll the asparagus spears for 10 minutes until tender, testing with a fork to determine doneness.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake until the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
- ***The asparagus may be seasoned with salt-free herb blends.