Rocky Road Candy
Source: Sue Johns
Recipe type: Candy
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 lb Almond Bark (chocolate)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Line 9 ½ x 11 pan with waxed paper. Spread marshmallows in pan. Melt almond bark in microwave (about 2 mins). Mix the peanut butter and peanuts into the melted almond bark until well mixed. Pour mixture over marshmallows and spread out. Put pan in refrigerator long enough for it to harden somewhat so it can be cut into pieces. Remove, cut and serve.
- This recipe is a family favorite and was passed to me by my Mother from my Aunt Sue.