Gluten Free Chicken Pasta is one of our stand-by recipes for large family gatherings. Everyone loves it and that includes the kids. But a Celiac can’t eat canned cream soups and wheat pasta, so, my daughter came up with this recipe. I hope you will enjoy the simplicity of it and I know you will enjoy the melding of the flavors.
I periodically post gluten-free recipes on my blog because a year ago my oldest daughter found out that she has Celiac Disease. This is a digestive disorder triggered by the protein gluten found in wheat, barley, rye and some oats. As a family, we have been experimenting all year with our favorite recipes and learning how to make them gluten-free, if possible. Though our family feasts have changed a bit, we have not suffered for taste.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Gluten Free Chicken Pasta
- 1 Package Quinoa or Rice/Corn Pasta
- 1 cup FF Half & Half or Milk
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup Light Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken (removed from bone and chopped)
- Cook pasta, drain and run under cold water to keep from clumping and to stop the cooking process. While this drains, mix all the other ingredients. Add the pasta to the mixture and put it in a 9×13 pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until bubbly. Serve with colorful vegetables.