Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches are an easy freezer recipe the whole family will love! I like to serve these with homemade sweet potato fries.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Source: Shelley King
Recipe type: Slow Cooker
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (17.5 fluid ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce
- ½ (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 medium celery stalks sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 bag shredded lettuce
- Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker, pour in wing sauce, add Ranch packet, and sliced celery.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Once the chicken has cooked, add the butter, and shred the meat finely with two forks.
- Pile the meat onto the buns and add lettuce to serve.