Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches are an easy freezer recipe the whole family will love! I like to serve these with homemade sweet potato fries.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Source: Shelley King
Recipe type: Slow Cooker
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (17.5 fluid ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce, divided
- ½ (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
- Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker, and pour in ¾ of the wing sauce and the ranch dressing mix.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Once the chicken has cooked, add the butter, and shred the meat finely with two forks.
- Pile the meat onto the hoagie rolls, and splash with the remaining buffalo wing sauce to serve.