Johnsonville Three Cheese Italian Style Oven-Roasted Pasta Primavera
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 12 ounces uncooked linguine
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion and bell pepper. Add the oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased shallow baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle sausage over vegetables. Bake 5 minutes longer or until sausage is heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add sausage mixture and toss. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.