Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (12 ounces) Johnsonville Three Cheese Italian Style Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 12 ounces uncooked linguine
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion and bell pepper. Add the oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased shallow baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle sausage over vegetables. Bake 5 minutes longer or until sausage is heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add sausage mixture and toss. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Thank you to our friends at Johnsonville!