Gluten Free Korean Grilled Beef Strips is a delicious recipe that you are going to love to make! It takes a total of 16 minute and is packed with flavor. I like to serve it with rice and salad.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free tamari soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp packed organic brown sugar
- 3 thinly sliced green onions
- 1 large garlic clove, minced (optional)
- 1½ tsp ginger
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 lb. lean flank steak, trimmed of fat, cut into thin one-inch strips
- In a large bowl, stir together the soy sauce, brown sugar, green onions, garlic (if using), sesame oil, and pepper until well mixed.
- Place beef strips into a bowl or large freezer bag, add marinade, cover or seal, and marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat broiler or grill. Drizzle meat with any remaining marinade. Broil or grill for 2-3 minutes per side or until as done as you desire. Serve hot with brown rice.