Gluten Free Lemon Dijon Shrimp Pasta is a light, tasty shrimp pasta dish. I love shrimp – it is one of my favorite foods. It is not something that I eat on a weekly basis but I do love it for a special treat or when I find it on sale. I personally love to use rice pasta with this recipe. You do have to be sure not to over cook it but it is really tasty in my opinion.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Gluten Free Lemon Dijon Shrimp Pasta
A light, tasty shrimp pasta dish.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Gluten-Free Dijon Mustard
- 5 minced garlic cloves, divided
- 8 oz. Gluten Free fettuccine-style pasta
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp ghee, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup snipped fresh chives, if desired
- To make vinaigrette sauce: combine 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, dijon mustard, and 1 of the minced garlic cloves; mix thoroughly.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- Heat half of the 1 Tbsp olive oil and 1 Tbsp ghee in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add remaining garlic.
- Sprinkle shrimp with salt and red pepper flakes. Add 1/2 shrimp to oil and ghee mixture and cook 2-3 minutes per side or until browned. Transfer to a platter and keep warm. Repeat with remaining oil, ghee and shrimp.
- Return first batch of shrimp to pan and warm thoroughly. Add vinaigrette sauce and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Immediately toss together pasta, shrimp mixture and chives in a large serving bowl. Serve immediately.
Courses Gluten Free
Other Seafood Recipes You May Enjoy: