This is a great gluten free recipe! I love using natural herbs and spices to flavor the meat. This is one of my go to meals for sure. Serve with potatoes and grilled veggies for a fabulous meal. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 8 cloves garlic (optional)
- 1½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- ½ tsp freshly ground sea salt
- ½ tsp ground sage
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless pork top loin chops, cut 1¼ inches thick
- For rub, in a small bowl combine the garlic, lemon zest, rosemary, salt, sage, and pepper.
- Sprinkle rub evenly on all sides of chops; rub into meat with your fingers.
- Place chops on foil over medium-heat on grill.
- Cover and grill for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once halfway through grilling.
- (Adapted from: “Grilling Recipes: Gas or Charcoal” by Carrie Holcomb)
This is a guest post written by Rachel Kokosenski. She is the Stockpiling Moms Gluten Free and Casein Free recipe expert.
Rachel is the mother of a son with Aspergers Syndrome. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf (gluten free and casein free) diet. Please visit her blog to learn more.