Found on Pinterest
I love this idea that I found on Pinterest! Remember if you like this post then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark the ideas, recipes, DIY, crafts and tips that will help you later!
I LOVE this idea for summer! I was at the store yesterday and saw the display for S’mores ingredients and then saw this recipe on pinterest and decided the display was calling our name… I love S’more in the summer and this is a great way to celebrate!
- 11 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ½ cups flour
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 regular sized Hershey’s bars, broken into pieces
- 1-2 packages graham crackers, broken into squares
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line baking pans with parchment paper. I used one 11×17 pan and one 9×13 pan but you can really use any sized pans you want.
- Lay out graham crackers side by side on the pans as close as possible (they should be touching). I used 16 graham cracker squares on one pan and 10 squares on another. You may have to add or remove graham crackers according to how much dough you have. If you want your cookies thicker you will use more dough and less graham crackers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, sea salt and cinnamon to combine. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter with white and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixer and combine on low speed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and marshmallows. Chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour to overnight (I did one batch right away and another after chilling overnight and found there was no difference.)
- Place tablespoons of dough on graham crackers about 1 – 1 ½ inches apart. I averaged about 1½ tablespoons of dough per graham cracker square as seen in the picture above. Press down slightly with fingertips.
- Bake for 5 minutes then remove from oven to press Hershey’s bar pieces on to the top. You can place as many pieces or as little as you want depending how much chocolate flavor you want.
- Bake for 5 – 7 more minutes or until dough is beginning to turn golden brown at the edges. Remove to a wire rack to cool. For clean cutting make sure cookies are completely cool and cut with a sharp knife.
Thanks to The Girl Who Ate Everything for this recipe and the image.
Are you new to Pinterest? Check out this post Pinterest 101.
See past Pinterest Pin of the Day Posts.
Be sure to follow Stockpiling Moms on Pinterest for more inspiration!
If you like this recipe you may also like: