We love pizza! This is a great alternative to pizza night. Gluten Free Upside Down Pizza Bake is a new dairy free twist on pizza night! It is also a Paleo friendly meal! Our family loves it!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Weight Watchers Points Plus =8 Points
- 1½ lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 1⅓ cup tomato juice
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 5 egg whites
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup coconut milk (from a carton, not a can)
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat.
- Remove skillet from heat and drain excess fat.
- Add tomato juice to the skillet and mix well with beef and onion.
- Pour mixture evenly into a 13x9 inch pan.
- Combine egg whites, coconut milk, coconut flour, and salt in a mixing bowl; mix well. Pour over the meat and spread around to cover evenly.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, or until crust is a light golden brown.