We love pizza! This is a great alternative to pizza night. Check out the upside down pizza bake with salad and gluten free bread for the perfect dinner. Our family loves it! Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1½ lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 1⅓ cup tomato juice
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 5 egg whites
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup coconut milk (from a carton, not a can)
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat.
- Remove skillet from heat and drain excess fat.
- Add tomato juice to the skillet and mix well with beef and onion.
- Pour mixture evenly into a 13×9 inch pan.
- Combine egg whites, coconut milk, coconut flour, and salt in a mixing bowl; mix well. Pour over the meat and spread around to cover evenly.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, or until crust is a light golden brown.
This is a guest post written by Rachel Kokosenski. She is the Stockpiling Moms Gluten Free and Casein Free recipe expert.
Rachel is the mother of a son with Aspergers Syndrome. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf (gluten free and casein free) diet. Please visit her blog to learn more.