- 2 cups Daiya mozzarella cheese
- 1 4-oz. can sliced green chiles
- 12 oz. jar of salsa verde
- 2½ cups Coconut Cream
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 10-12 corn or gluten-free flour tortillas
- Cook the chicken first: place trimmed chicken breasts on oiled cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Cut into bite-size pieces and set aside.
- Cool oven down to 350 degrees.
- Mix salsa verde and chiles with chicken pieces in a large bowl.
- Grease a glass baking dish (approximately 9×13 inches).
- Spread several spoonfuls of chicken mixture and small handful of cheese in each tortilla. Roll them up and place next to one another in baking dish.
- Pour coconut cream all over top of rolled tortillas. Sprinkle any remaining cheese and additional green chiles (if you like) on top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
Other Gluten Free Recipes You May Enjoy:
Baked “Fried” Squash
Gluten Free and Dairy Free German Chocolate Cake
Gluten Free Cheese Grits
Gluten-Free Flour Mix Recipe
Gluten-Free Fried Chicken
Gluten-Free Homemade “Larabars”
This is a guest post written by Rachel Kokosenski. She is the Stockpiling Moms Gluten Free and Casein Free recipe expert.
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf (gluten free and casein free) diet. Please visit her blog or contact her through Facebook or Twitter to learn more.