Cherry Pie is my favorite pie to make and enjoy. All that sweetness and tartness from the cherries sends my taste buds in a spin! I definitely have to watch how much I eat of this delicious cherry pie because if I let myself I could eat the whole thing! All you need to make this scrumptious pie is 4 ingredients! Super easy to make and doesn’t make a huge mess in the kitchen. For my cherry pie I used Pillsbury Pie Crusts and Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 box Pillsbury Pie Crusts
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling
- ¼ cup milk
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take one pie crust and unroll over your pie pan.
- Push edges down in pan and trim pie crust edges off.
- Pour can of cherry pie filling into the pie pan.
- Spread out evenly.
- Unroll the other pie crust onto parchment paper.
- Using a pizza cutter cut the pie crust into strips.
- Put strips over pie filling using a lattice design.
- Cut off extra pie crust and use a fork to make indents along the rim.
- Brush milk on strips and sprinkle sugar over them.
- Brush milk along the rim and sprinkle sugar over it.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- You may need to put foil strips around the edge to prevent them from burning.
- Take out of the oven and let cool before serving.
Be sure to check out these other Dessert recipes: