Birthday Present Marshmallow Popcorn Ball is a great treat that you can make for that someone special in your life on their special day! Making a popcorn ball can be hard but using Good Cook Popcorn Shaper will help make it easier. All you will need to make the popcorn ball is butter, marshmallows and popcorn. To make it into a birthday present you will need blue food coloring, Airheads Extreme Strips, orange icing and a candle. This is a great alternative to cake for those who don’t like a lot of icing. It would make a great addition to any themed party!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 12 cups popped Popcorn
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 1 bag (10oz) marshmallows
- food coloring (optional)
- Airheads Extreme strips (optional)
- icing – favorite color (optional)
- candle (optional)
- Put the popped popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a heavy saucepan, heat butter and marshmallows on low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- If you are coloring, add food coloring to marshmallow mixture and stir until blended.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and mix carefully until well coated.
- Spray Good Cook Popcorn Shaker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press into shapes using the Good Cook Popcorn Shaker.
- Decorate with strips, icing and candle.
- Serve and enjoy!
Check out these other Dessert recipes: