If you like your chili hot and spicy then the recipe for Crockpot Spicy Chili is for you! I will admit that I like my chili on the milder side but my husband and oldest son love it spicy. So I decided to kick it up a notch by Johnsonville Italian Ground Sausage and adding more spices to this delicious chili just for them.
But I must say that much to my surprise I really enjoyed it. I do like adding sour cream to my chili and I think doing so helped bring the heat down a bit for myself. So even if you do not like hot and spicy do not be afraid to try this scrumptious slow cooker chili recipe! You will not be disappointed!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 lbs Italian ground sausage
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 oz) can black beans, undrained
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 (15.5 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 pkg. Crock-Pot® Chili Seasoning
- sour cream for topping (optional)
- shredded cheese for topping (optional)
- Brown the meat and garlic in skillet; drain fat.
- Place cooked meat, cans of beans, can of tomatoes and can of tomato sauce in slow cooker; Stir well.
- Add chili powder and cumin; Stir well.
- Sprinkle seasoning packet on top and mix well.
- Cover with lid and cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- Serve alone or with toppings.
More Chili Recipes
Popular Crockpot Recipes