Parmesan Chicken Tenders are absolutely divine and I like to call them adult chicken fingers. I love making these for my hubby and I to enjoy when I make Homemade Chicken Nuggets for the kids. I love the taste of the spices and parmesan in this delicious Parmesan Chicken Tenders recipe.
This easy recipe can be prepped in as little as 10 minutes and then place in the oven to bake in 25 minutes. It does not take long and the chicken tenders are moist and scrumptious. I usually serve my Parmesan Chicken Tenders with corn and fried potatoes.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese (for garnishing)
- ½ tsp dried Parsley Flakes
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a 13X9 baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl whisk egg whites with milk.
- Place chicken in a medium bowl and pour egg white mixture over chicken; toss to coat and let sit 5-10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, rosemary, salt, onion powder, pepper and garlic.
- Pour seasoning mixture into a ziploc bag.
- Remove chicken from egg mixture one at a time; letting any excess liquid drop off.
- Place chicken strips in ziploc bag and shake to toss and coat chicken.
- Place chicken tenders onto a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese on top of chicken tenders.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked thoroughly and golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy!