Instant Pot Turkey Noodle Soup recipe will make you think comfort food! Plus it was so easy to make with the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. It took me less than 30 minutes to make this delicious soup for my family. I was so impressed at how easy it was and how fast it cook. I will definitely be making more recipes with it!
I do advise that you use caution when using a pressure cooker especially when releasing the steam. But it really was simple and this Instant Pot Turkey Noodle Soup was a great first recipe for me to try@ Be sure to try it, you will not be disappointed!
I am sorry for no before and during pictures as I was busy following directions and using the Instant Pot for the first time. I will provide more pictures in future Instant Pot recipes.
Instant Pot Turkey Noodle Soup
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2-3 clove garlic, minced
- 3-4 carrots, diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 Cups cooked turkey, shredded or diced
- 7 Cups chicken broth
- 6 oz noodles of your choice
- 1 tsp dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In your Instant Pot, combine the onion, garlic, carrot and celery along with the butter.
- Push saute and let the veggies cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn off the saute function, and add the chicken, broth and noodles - place the lid on the Instant Pot and lock, ensure the valve is closed.
- Push manual (high) and set the timer for 4 minutes.
- The pot will take 8-10 minutes to come to pressure, then will count down the 4 minutes.
- Once it beeps, slowly release the pressure and open the lid.
- Add salt/pepper and basil to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!