Diabetes is no fun for anyone, but it doesn’t have to be a diagnosis that causes you to no longer enjoy your favorite foods. In fact, there are tons of great options out there to help anyone with a new diagnosis of diabetes to continue eating delicious meals that also fit into their new lifestyle. We have gathered 20 Diabetic Friendly Slow Cooker Recipes that are sure to please your palate while also remaining healthy for your new lifestyle! Since we have worked the last few years on finding healthier options for the keto and low carb lifestyle, we know all about how to find delicious diabetic friendly recipes that you’ll love!
20 Diabetic Friendly Slow Cooker Recipes
Below, you’ll find some of our favorite recipes from our own recipe index as well as a few great fellow bloggers. These have all been tested in our home kitchen, so we know you’ll love them as much as we do. Depending on your doctor and dietician recommendations, you will need to adapt these for your needs.
We love using the Crockpot 6-Quart Programmable Cook and Carry slow cooker for our meals. It makes it so easy to set it and forget it, as well as to take our slow cooker to various events when needed!
- Slow Cooker Smothered Chicken Breasts from You Brew My Tea
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken from You Brew My Tea
- Slow Cooker French Onion Chicken from StockpilingMoms
- Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops from StockpilingMoms
- Crockpot Montreal Roast from StockpilingMoms
- Slow Cooker Garlic Beef Tips from StockpilingMoms
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast from StockpilingMoms
- Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken from StockpilingMoms
- Slow Cooker Sausage and Apple Saurekraut from StockpilingMoms
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup from Stockpiling Moms
- Slow Cooker Turkey Taco Lettuce Cups from Stockpiling Moms
- Crockpot Broccoli Omelette from Crockpot Ladies
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip from Crockpot Ladies
- Crockpot Cream Cheese Taco Dip from Crockpot Ladies
- Crockpot Marsala Beef from Crockpot Ladies
- Slow Cooker Taco Soup from A Bird and a Bean
- Crockpot Spaghetti Squash with Meatballs from A Bird and a Bean
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili from Diabetes Strong
- Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup from Sugar-Free Mom
- Crockpot Sugar-Free BBQ Pulled Chicken from Sugar-Free Mom
If these recipes aren’t enough to get you started, you may want to check out the great diabetic friendly cookbooks we found on Amazon. These have awesome reviews and give great ideas about how to adapt your daily meal plan to fit a new diabetic-friendly menu!
- American Diabetes Association Comfort Food Cookbook
- Betty Crocker Diabetic Cookbook
- Diabetes 90 Low-Carb Meals by the Plate Cookbook
- Diabetic Living Ultimate Diabetic Cookbook
These recipes and cookbook suggestions are just what you need to focus and get started on lowering your blood glucose. Check out this and our other recipes to find the best to suit your needs!