Breakfast Sausage Tortilla Cups are great for Sunday brunch! My family and I loved this breakfast recipe. It was simple to make and full of flavor and taste. With each bite it makes your mouth explode! These tortilla cups would be perfect to make for a brunch or if you are having guests over for breakfast. You could double or even triple the batch to make enough for everyone. Hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
I did use Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage Links when I made these. You can also use another brand if you prefer. Breakfast Sausage Tortilla Cups are an easy on the go breakfast treat!
- 1 pkg Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage Links cooked and sliced
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 small tortillas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl whisk together eggs and milk.
- Mix in sausage pieces, peppers, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Place tortillas in 12 cup muffin pan.
- Divide egg mixture among the tortillas.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs have cooked.
- Serve right away.
Be sure to try these other Breakfast recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.