This post may contain affiliate links.
This delicious recipe for Copycat Pioneer Woman Chocolate Pie is so good you may eat the whole thing! I did let my family have a couple slices, but I must admit I ate way more than them. It was good and I could not stop!
This is a great recipe for a potluck or baby shower. You can serve it with whipped cream or make Homemade Whipped Cream yourself. Be sure to try Copycat Pioneer Woman Chocolate Pie recipe, you will not be disappointed! This Copycat version of the Pioneer Woman Chocolate Pie is simply delicious!
Copycat Pioneer Woman Chocolate Pie
- 1 whole Pie Crust Baked And Cooled
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3 cups Whole Milk
- 4 whole Egg Yolks
- 6 1/2 ounces weight Bittersweet Chocolate, Chopped Finely
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Whipped Cream For Serving
- Combine the sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan; Stir or whisk together.
- Pour in milk and egg yolks, and whisk together.
- Stir over medium heat until the mixture just barely comes to a boil and becomes thick, about 6-8 minutes (maybe less, maybe more; just watch it!).
- The second it starts to bubble and thicken (note: It should be thick like pudding!) remove it from the heat.
- Add the chocolate, vanilla, and butter, and stir until everything is beautifully combined.
- Pour the pudding into the pie crust (if there is extra, spoon it into small dishes) and place in the fridge to chill for 4 hours uncovered.
- Cut into slices and serve with whipped cream!