Funeral Potatoes are an amazing side dish and so easy to prepare. They taste similar to the recipe for Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole. This recipe for creamy, cheese potatoes is perfect for a large crowd or party. It will definitely feed a hungry crowd with no problem at all.
The ingredients are simple and you bake everything in one dish making it an easy clean up afterwards. I served Fried Corn and Crockpot Country Style Chicken Recipe with the Funeral Potatoes, but I think a lot of meats would go well with these delicious potatoes! I know I will be putting them on our families weekly menu plan again very soon. Be sure to try them you will not be disappointed.
Funeral Potatoes are an amazing side dish recipe that will feed a large crowd!
- 2 packages 12 oz. Southern Style Frozen Hash brown potatoes 1
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. minced onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Corn Flakes crushed and mixed with 1/2 cup melted butter
- Place your potatoes in a colander.
- Let set until thawed and drained.
- Combine sour cream, soup and butter in a bowl; Mix it well.
- Add salt, onion and cheese to this mixture and mix until all combined.
- Add potatoes to mixture and stir until all combined.
- Place in 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle on butter covered crushed Corn flakes.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 40-50 minutes.
More Side Dish Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.