Gluten Free Strawberry Mango Salsa is a very flavorful side dish or snack! It is great alone, paired with homemade cinnamon tortilla chips or served on top of fish or chicken! One of my personal favorites. It is so easy to make and a great summer dish!
Gluten Free Strawberry Mango Salsa
Gluten Free Strawberry Mango Salsa is a refreshing treat in the summer!
- 3/4 Cup Strawberries finely diced
- 3/4 Cup Mangos finely diced
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion finely chopped
- 6 whole Basil Leaves finely chopped
- 1 TBSP Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients and allow to sit in the refrigerator for a few hours, covered.
You can serve this with chips, on top of fish or chicken.