This post may contain affiliate links.
Grilled Bruschetta Chicken is out of this world delicious! I love to make this recipe in the summer with fresh garden tomatoes and basil!
Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- 4 whole small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb)
- 1/4 cup Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing, divided
- 1 whole tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Heat grill to medium heat.
Cover half the grill grate with sheet of heavy-duty foil. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag. Add 2 Tbsp. dressing; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing. Refrigerate 10 min. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing.
Place chicken on uncovered side of grill; cover with lid. Grill 6 min. Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.
Turn chicken over; place on foil. Top with tomato mixture. Grill, covered, grill 8 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).