Grilled Bruschetta Chicken is out of this world delicious! I love to make this recipe in the summer with fresh garden tomatoes and basil. It is so delicious and an easy dinner recipe.
If you are swimming in tomatoes from your garden you are going to love this recipe. It is packed with natural flavors and is really tasty. I made it for my family and everyone loved it. It is so easy to prepare and best of all no one will realize that. I would be the perfect entrée for a summer dinner party. It is light and the flavors are out of this world. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
I served this with
Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
- 6 whole small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 whole tomato, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp. sea salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 6 slices fresh mozzarella cheese (I use pre-sliced)
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. oregano (dry)
- ½ tsp. rosemary (dry)
- ½ tsp. thyme (dry)
- 1 whole garlic clove, smashed and crushed
- ½ teaspoon basil (dry)
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Marinade Chicken in a gallon size ziploc bag for at least 4 hours.
- Bake chicken in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until done.
- While chicken is baking prepare tomato topping. Chop tomatoes, basil and mix with 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Once chicken is done place one slice of cheese and 3 tablespoon tomato topping on chicken and bake for 5 minutes.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.