The idea for these Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies came about because I was craving nutella 🙂 Is there any other Nutella Lovers out there??? These cookies turned out AMAZING and were so yummy! I enjoyed them with a glass of milk as they were coming out the oven 😉 You may want to check out this post on how to make your own nutella too!
This is a simple shortcut cookie. By using the Peanut Butter Cookie Roll you have have these done in just 15 minutes! It is semi-homemade but not lacking on flavor.
Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Pillsbury Peanut Butter cookie roll
- 1 jar of Nutella
- 4 T sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Scoop out cookie mixture and roll into ball.
- Press in center and place a dollop of Nutella.
- Push sides of cookie mixture up around the nutella to close it inside.
- Roll cookie around in sugar to coat.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on rack.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.