This easy One Sheet Italian Chicken Dinner recipe is quick and easy! Plus, it is very delicious and ready in 30 minutes. This week has been very busy for my family with more than normal extra-curricular activities, so I needed dinner quick. Instead of using my slow cooker or a casserole dish I decided to try a one sheet pan dinner instead. It was quick and easy and I could just use what I had on hand.
All you need is chicken, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, olive oil and Italian seasonings. Really you can use whatever you have on hand. If you have red potatoes give those a try. That is it and you will have a complete dinner for the family. Plus everything goes into the oven for thirty minutes and it's all on one sheet. Be sure to give One Sheet Italian Chicken Dinner a try, you will not be disappointed!
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 cups fresh cauliflower cut into bite size pieces
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning for chicken
- Salt and Pepper on cauliflower
- Cinnamon Salt and Pepper on sweet potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil (for easy clean up).
- Put the sweet potatoes in a bowl and toss with about ⅓ cup olive oil and ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ½ teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon black pepper then place on one end of the baking sheet (see picture).
- Toss cauliflower pieces with about 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper, place on the other end of the baking sheet (see pic).
- Pat the chicken with paper towels and then rub remaining olive oil on both sides and season both sides with Italian seasoning, place in the center of the baking sheet (see pic).
- Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve right away.
More Recipes You May Enjoy:
3 Ingredient Cookie and Treat Recipes
3 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE FUDGE - You can't get any easier than 3 ingredient chocolate fudge! This is the easiest recipe I have ever seen before for Chocolate Fudge and it doesn't require a candy thermometer.
THREE INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES - Three ingredient peanut butter cookies are my go to cookie recipe for an easy peanut butter cookie.
COCOA MARSHMALLOW TREATS - Cocoa Marshmallow Treats are such a fun and an inventive way to make a kid friendly dessert!
Mallow Treat Bars - This is a great kid-friendly recipe that kids of all ages can assist in making.
Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats - This Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats recipe is amazing and so easy to prepare! They taste so good that you can't tell they are gluten free.
FROZEN GRAHAM CRACKER TREATS - These Frozen Graham Cracker Treats are perfect for summer. I made these easy dessert treats in less than ten minutes.
MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT S'MORES - Too cold for S'mores? Think again! Check out this easy and delicious recipe for Microwave Chocolate Hazelnut S'Mores!
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.