Declared this to be the world's best Peppermint Chocolate Fudge, by us of course! My friend Alice made this Peppermint Chocolate Fudge and passed her recipe to me. I am sharing it with you and hoping you consider making it this holiday season. My husband is still raving about how good it was. Our friend Patti then added the peppermint to it and then I declared it even better! Not only is it simply gorgeous (to me it looks like melted peppermint). It tastes out of this world!
I think it would make an excellent addition to your holidays and would also be perfect for gift giving!
- 2 sticks of butter
- 6 cups of sugar
- 1 can of evaporated milk 12 oz
- 1 pkg Baker's unsweetened baking chocolate 8 squares melt in microwave
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 jar marshmallow cream 13 oz
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 bag of crushed peppermint candy
- In a large heavy pan put sugar, butter,and evaporated milk.
- On medium heat bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly (can scorch or burn easy). Boil for 4min. or until candy thermometer reaches 234 F.
- Remove from heat.
- Add-- chocolate, stir until all melted.
- Add marshmallow cream, and vanilla.
- Line a 13x9 cake pan with Reynolds wrap.
- When chocolate is stiff pour in pan, let set until room temperature,
- You can also place in refrigerator to aid in cooling.
- After set and cut melt white chocolate and add a drop to each piece of fudge add peppermint and allow to set.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Favorite Cookie Recipes
StockpilingMoms Breakfast Casseroles
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!