Hot Ham, Cheese and More Dinner is one of my families favorite! We have it at least once a month! My 4 year old begs for it and gets so excited about it! It is so easy to prepare and makes a hearty brinner that everyone loves! We like to serve it with hash browns on the side. Of course Sister Shubert Rolls are delicious no matter how you serve them.
Hot Ham, Cheese and More Dinner
- Sister Schubert Dinner Rolls
- American Cheese or your choice of cheese
- Deli or packaged Ham (our favorite Bluegrass VA Ham)
- Deli or packaged Oven Roasted Turkey
- Potatoes O'Brien (Frozen section)
- First preheat the oven to the setting on Dinner Roll package.
- Cook your bacon.
- Then start the potatoes O'Brein cook according to package.
- After the oven is preheated put your rolls in the oven for half of the time.
- Take the rolls out of the oven, cut in half, and stack your meat and cheese
- Put the rolls back in the oven for the remainder of the time.
- Sometimes it will take longer to melt cheese. Watch carefully, these rolls will burn fast or get hard if cooked to long.
- Serve with the hashbrowns on the side.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger
Follow Stockpiling Moms: