Hot Ham, Cheese and More Dinner is one of my families favorite! We have it at least once a month! My 4 year old begs for it and gets so excited about it! It is so easy to prepare and makes a hearty brinner that everyone loves!
Hot Ham, Cheese and More Dinner
- Sister Schubert Dinner Rolls
- American Cheese or your choice of cheese
- Deli or packaged Ham (our favorite Bluegrass VA Ham)
- Deli or packaged Oven Roasted Turkey
- Potatoes O’Brien (Frozen section)
- First preheat the oven to the setting on Dinner Roll package.
- Cook your bacon.
- Then start the potatoes O’Brein cook according to package.
- After the oven is preheated put your rolls in the oven for half of the time.
- Take the rolls out of the oven, cut in half, and stack your meat and cheese
- Put the rolls back in the oven for the remainder of the time.
- Sometimes it will take longer to melt cheese. Watch carefully, these rolls will burn fast or get hard if cooked to long.
- Serve with the hashbrowns on the side.