We love Country Bob's sauce in our house on almost everything! This makes a very moist and tasty burger. Plus Country Bobs All Purpose Sauce is Gluten Free! Depending on what type of bun and toppings you use you could have a gluten free meal as easy as 1-2-3.
Grilling Burger with Country Bobs is perfection! So moist and flavorful. Be sure to give this one a try!
- 2 lb ground beef
- ½ cup Country Bob's sauce
- 1 Tbsp McCormick's Grill Mates Montreal Steak seasoning or 1 Tbsp Country Bobs Seasoning Salt
- Hamburger Buns
- Toppings for the burgers such as lettuce cheese, tomatoes etc.
- Combine beef, Country Bob's sauce and McCormick's seasoning in large bowl.
- Using your hands mix all ingredients together.
- Form into patties.
- Grill on Medium heat.
- Usually 5-7 minutes per side for well done.
- Serve with toppings.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.