Thanks to my sister, Stacey, for making these easy Orange Breakfast Delight rolls for us on July 4th morning!! I love how easy these are to prepare but every will think you worked hard on them!
Orange Breakfast Delight
- 1 Pkg of Crescent Rolls
- 1 TBSP Butter
- 1 Orange
- Powdered Sugar
- Directions For Rolls
- Divide Crescent rolls in two sheets and press together in one large square.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter
- Juice one orange into melted butter.
- Spread half of your mixture onto your crescent square.
- Roll crescent square in to a jelly roll.
- Slice into half inch circles.
- Baked on Greased cookie sheet according to direction on Crescent roll package.
- Directions for Icing
- While Orange Delights are baking, use leftover mixture and combine with powdered sugar.
- You can combine powdered sugar to your taste and texture preference.
- You can add orange juice to icing to increase amount of icing.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts: