1 tbsp Water
30 Large Marshmallows
1/3 Cup Butter, cubed
4 Medium tart apples, peeled and cut into 1/4 in slices
1/3 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
1/3 cup miniature semisweet Chocolate Chips
3 tbsp orange and black sprinkles
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt caramels with water; stir until smooth.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan; melt marshmallows and butter.
- Arrange apple slices on a large platter.
- Drizzle with caramel
- Top with marshmallow mixture.
- Sprinkle with peanuts, chocolate chips, and sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
Brought to you by Taste of Home!
RaeAnn Gnatkowski, Carrollton, Michigan
You can order Taste of Home by click the magazine below! 54% off Newstand!