- 36 Carmels
- 1 tbsp Water
- 30 Large Marshmallows
- ⅓ Cup Butter, cubed
- 4 Medium tart apples, peeled and cut into ¼ in slices
- ⅓ cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- ⅓ cup miniature semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 tbsp orange and black sprinkles
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt caramels with water; stir until smooth.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan; melt marshmallows and butter.
- Arrange apple slices on a large platter.
- Drizzle with caramel
- Top with marshmallow mixture.
- Sprinkle with peanuts, chocolate chips, and sprinkles.
- Serve immediately.
Brought to you by Taste of Home!