Sister Schubert Breakfast Sandwiches are very filling and perfect for preparing your family for a busy day. We like to eat these when we are going out for a full day of activities or before a soccer game. I hope you enjoy Sister Schubert Breakfast Sandwiches as much as we do!
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 slices Canadian bacon
- 2 large eggs scrambled, fried or poached
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 prepared Sister Schubert's Dinner Yeast Rolls, split
- 4 slices Cheddar, Monterey Jack or favorite cheese
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in small non-stick pan medium over high heat; add Canadian bacon slices and cook just to warm bacon.
- Remove from pan and set aside. In same pan, add 1 tablespoon butter and cook eggs as desired. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread 1 teaspoon butter in center of each roll.
- Assemble sandwiches with Canadian bacon, egg and cheese slices.
Be sure to check out these other Bread recipes: