- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 slices Canadian bacon
- 2 large eggs scrambled, fried or poached
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 prepared Sister Schubert’s Dinner Yeast Rolls, split
- 4 slices Cheddar, Monterey Jack or favorite cheese
Melt 1 teaspoon butter in small non-stick pan medium over high heat; add Canadian bacon slices and cook just to warm bacon. Remove from pan and set aside. In same pan, add 1 tablespoon butter and cook eggs as desired. Season with salt and pepper.
Spread 1 teaspoon butter in center of each roll. Assemble sandwiches with Canadian bacon, egg and cheese slices.
Thank you Sister Schubert!!
For more great recipes visit our recipes section!