Herb and Lemon Butter Tilapia is a light and healthy dish. You can serve it with rice and broccoli, asparagus or potato. It is perfect for Lent and you can also substitute olive oil for the butter for a clean recipe. Hope you enjoy it!
- 6 Tilapia filets (cleaned and patted dry)
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon chopped rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a shallow baking dish, and place fish filets on the bottom.
- In a bowl, mix all your herbs, butter and lemon juice.
- Pour over the top of your fish and cover with foil.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
Thanks to Sarah from Half Hour Meals for the picture and recipe!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: