Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
I recently visited my Mom and she made this Zesty Skillet Chicken that was amazing. It was so juicy, I couldn’t believe it was just 2 ingredients! I love cooking in my electric skillet and wanted to share this quick and easy dish.
- ½ cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 12 boneless skinless chicken tenders (1 lb)
- Pour dressing over chicken into a ziploc bag and marinade for a minimum of 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat an electric skillet on medium/high heat lightly coated in oil.
- Pour marinading chicken into the skillet.
- Cook on each side until done (20 minutes).