Paula Deen’s Magical Peanut Butter Cookies are so good! This is a naturally gluten free and low carb cookie! Perfect to make for anyone who is watching their sugar intake or calories.
My boys LOVE peanut butter cookies! I cannot keep them in my house or even on the kitchen counter on the cooling racks ;-) This is a really simple recipe and tastes so good! Perfect for holiday’s or any day! I must admit that I like to sneak a few off the cooling rack too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 1⅓ cups baking sugar replacement (recommended: Splenda) or you can use granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, 1 cup sugar replacement, the egg, and vanilla, and stir well with a spoon.
- Roll the dough into balls the size of walnuts.
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- With a fork, dipped in sugar replacement to prevent sticking, press a crisscross design on each cookie – this is optional and I don’t always do this.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven, and sprinkle the cookies with some of the remaining sugar replacement.
- Cool slightly before removing from pan.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: