Smores Pops are perfect to make when you are stuck indoors for the winter. My boys love making smores when we go camping during the summer so they were super excited when I made these scrumptious Smore Pops for them. Just like when you make smores over the campfire with marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers that is all you need to make these delicious Smores Pops.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- large marshmallows
- chocolate pieces for melting
- graham crackers
- cake pop sticks
- Place 4 graham crackers into a ziploc bag and crush them up.
- Once crushed place them onto a plate.
- Place chocolate pieces into a microwavable bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir and place back in microwave for 30 second intervals until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Take cake pop stick and dip into chocolate and insert into marshmallow, set to the side to harden as you work on the other marshmallows.
- Next step take marshmallow on the stick and spoon chocolate over the marshmallow.
- Next sprinkle crumbled graham crackers on it.
- Place Smores Pop into cake pop stand to harden and dry.
- Once harden then it is ready to enjoy.
Be sure to check out these other Dessert recipes: