Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing is so easy to make with only 4 ingredients and a slow cooker! My family loves this easy dinner recipe! I love how easy it is to prepare! They always ask for more.
That’s right this recipe has only 4 ingredients, that you probably already have in your pantry like I did. For Mother’s Day I got a brand new Green Bay Packers Crockpot and I was excited to use. So I started looking up crockpot meals and found this one. I had all the ingredients on hand so I went to crockin’!
All you need for this one dish meal is boneless chicken breasts, Stove Top Cornbread Stuffing, can of cream of chicken soup and sour cream. My family loves this dinner recipe! I love how easy it is to prepare! They always ask for more. Remember that all crockpots vary in cooking times so always start checking it after 3 hours. This is a must pin!
You place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the crockpot and pour stuffing mix on top.
Next you mix the can of cream of chicken soup with 1/2 cup sour cream and 1/4 cup water, then place on top of the stuffing.
I like to serve this with green beans and mashed potatoes.
- 4 thawed boneless chicken breasts
- 1 box Stuffing Cornbread Mix (6oz)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup water
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Pour stuffing mix over chicken.
- In a medium size bowl combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream and water; mix well.
- Pour on top pf stuffing mix.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook on low for 4 hours (check it at 3 hours).
- Fluff and serve.