Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing is so easy to make with only 4 ingredients and a crockpot! My family loves this dinner recipe! I love how easy it is to prepare! They always ask for more. This is a must pin!
That’s right this recipe has only 4 ingredients, that you probably already have in your pantry like I did. For Mother’s Day I got a brand new Green Bay Packers crockpot and I was excited to use. So I started looking up crockpot meals and found this one. I had all the ingredients on hand so I went to crockin’!
All you need for this one dish meal is boneless chicken breasts, Stove Top Cornbread Stuffing, can of cream of chicken soup and sour cream. My family loves this dinner recipe! I love how easy it is to prepare! They always ask for more. Remember that all crockpots vary in cooking times so always start checking it after 3 hours. This is a must pin!
You place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the crockpot and pour stuffing mix on top.
Next you mix the can of cream of chicken soup with 1/2 cup sour cream and 1/4 cup water, then place on top of the stuffing.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4 thawed boneless chicken breasts
- 1 box Stuffing Cornbread Mix (6oz)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup water
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Pour stuffing mix over chicken.
- In a medium size bowl combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream and water; mix well.
- Pour on top pf stuffing mix.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook on low for 4 hours (check it at 3 hours).
- Fluff and serve.
Be sure to check out these other Crockpot Recipes
Ways to save at the store:
Weekly Deals at Kroger