2 Ingredient Crockpot Pork Chops is the easiest slow cooker recipe ever! It is so easy because all you need is boneless pork chops and a can of cream of mushroom or chicken soup. Then it’s as simple as putting the pork chops in the slow cooker and mixing the soup with a can of water or milk to make a gravy. Pour over the pork chops and let it slow cook all day. Here is a tip – If you like a thicker gravy use milk and if you like a thinner gravy use water.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 can cream of mushroom or chicken
- water or milk
- Place a row of pork chops (about 3) in bottom of slow cooker.
- In a small bowl pour the contents of the soup; fill the can with water or milk and pour into bowl and whisk together.
- Pour gravy mixture over the pork chops to cover.
- Put another layer of pork chops and pour remaining gravy mixture over them.
- Place lid on crockpot and cook on low 4-6 hours.
- Serve with gravy and enjoy!
More Pork Chop Recipes