We all have that family favorite recipe everyone loves, but Aunt Pattie’s Cream Cheese Beef Ball tops our list. Every year, for as long as I have been alive, it is a top request. It doesn’t matter if it is a holiday or our summer pool party this ball of amazing cream cheese makes its appearance. We all can make it, but no one makes it like our Aunt Pattie.
Recipes I cherish the most are the ones handwritten by my loved ones. Time has not always been good to our family. We have suffered many losses and tragedies, but we have all stuck together. If there is one thing that brings us comfort, it’s the recipes that we all love so much! Make sure you write your beloved recipes down for your family! They mean so much to us! If you look close at the handwritten recipe, she even lets us know if we get a bigger big bag we can make a sandwich! Thanks Aunt Pattie!
Aunt Pattie’s Cream Cheese Beef Ball
- 3 8oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 chopped green onions
- 3 slices chipped beef chopped fine
- Add all ingredients, except chipped beef, in a mixing bowl
- Beat together with mixer
- Shape in to a ball.
- Put ball on 2 sheets of saran wrap and bringing sides together, make sure it remains a ball. You can also reshape in the saran wrap.
- Put in the refrigerator to chill. I usually make it the night before or the morning before the get-together.
- Before serving, unwrap and roll in chopped chipped beef. It is easier to roll the ball in the chipped beef.
We hope you enjoy Aunt Pattie's Cream Cheese Beef Ball as much as we do! This is a great recipe to serve at your game day party, tail-gating, or any holiday!
Check out our other amazing Appetizer Recipes:
We love being Amazon Affiliates and sharing the items we use from Amazon! These are some items we have in our kitchens that we love.
Hamilton Beach 6-Speed Electric Hand Mixer with Snap-on Storage Case, Wire beaters, whisk, and bowl rest - I always need a hand held mixer close! I do love my stand up though.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.