Bacon, Banana and Hazelnut Spread for breakfast! Yes, please. Check out this recipe for Banana Hazelnut Bacon Breakfast Sandwich. It is so easy to prepare and a crowd please for sure!
Simply slice croissants horizontally and lay open. Spread each croissant bottom with 2 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut flavored spread, add 2 slices of crispy bacon, cut to fit, slices of banana and a generous sprinkling of cinnamon sugar. Cover with top of croissant.
Brush the top with butter and sprinkle some additional cinnamon and sugar on top if desired. Bake sandwiches in baking pan covered with foil for 5 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 2 minutes. Bananas should be softened and croissant a light golden brown. Cut croissants in half diagonally. Serve warm. Trust me you are going to want to give this recipe a try!
We hope you enjoy this easy Banana Hazelnut Bacon Breakfast Sandwich. It is easy to prepare and delicious to enjoy!
Banana Hazelnut Bacon Breakfast Sandwich
- 4 whole croissants
- ½ cup Hazelnut Flavored Spread
- 8 slices crispy cooked bacon
- 2 whole ripe bananas cut into ¼-inch slices cut into ¼-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon butter, meted
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Slice croissants horizontally and lay open. Spread each croissant bottom with 2 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut flavored spread, 2 slices of crispy bacon, cut to fit, slices of banana and a generous sprinkling of cinnamon sugar. Cover with top of croissant.
- Brush tops of croissants with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake sandwiches in baking pan covered with foil for 5 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 2 minutes. Bananas should be softened and croissants a light golden brown. Cut croissants in half diagonally. Serve warm.
- Cinnamon Sugar is available in your grocer's spice aisle or you can make your own by combining 1 tablespoon sugar and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon.
3 Ingredient Cookie and Treat Recipes
3 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE FUDGE - You can't get any easier than 3 ingredient chocolate fudge! This is the easiest recipe I have ever seen before for Chocolate Fudge and it doesn't require a candy thermometer.
THREE INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES - Three ingredient peanut butter cookies are my go to cookie recipe for an easy peanut butter cookie.
WHITE CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN SPICE COOKIES - White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cookies are yummy! Made with only 3 ingredients in these low fat cookies that are perfect for the holidays.
COCOA MARSHMALLOW TREATS - Cocoa Marshmallow Treats are such a fun and an inventive way to make a kid friendly dessert!
Mallow Treat Bars - This is a great kid-friendly recipe that kids of all ages can assist in making.
Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats - This Gluten Free Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats recipe is amazing and so easy to prepare! They taste so good that you can't tell they are gluten free.
FROZEN GRAHAM CRACKER TREATS - These Frozen Graham Cracker Treats are perfect for summer. I made these easy dessert treats in less than ten minutes.
MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT S'MORES - Too cold for S'mores? Think again! Check out this easy and delicious recipe for Microwave Chocolate Hazelnut S'Mores!
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.