Making your own Caramel Macchiato will save yourself money at the coffee shop and time driving there! This Caramel Macchiato recipe is so easy to prepare and is perfect for autumn. All you need is four ingredients! It is delicious and will save your budget for sure! I hope you enjoy it!
- ½ cup milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoon vanilla flavored syrup
- ¼ cup hot brewed coffee
- Smucker's Caramel Sundae Syrups Ice Cream Topping for garnish
- Pour milk into 1 - quart microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high 1 to 1 ½ minutes or until hot but not boiling. Beat hot milk with electric mixer until foam doubles. Steamed milk will settle to the bottom. Foamed milk will rise to the top.
- Combine coffee with vanilla syrup. Evenly portion into 1 coffee mug.
- Add 1 tablespoon steamed milk. Spoon on foamed milk to brim of cup. Drizzle with caramel sundae syrup.
Be sure to check out these coffee posts:
DIY Containers - How to reuse your Coffee Mate Containers
3 Ingredient Beverage Recipes
Frozen Jingle Drinks - These Frozen Jingle Drinks taste amazing and you only need 3 items to make them! They are perfect for Christmas or Summer fun!
Peach Milkshake - In the summertime, I love having a refreshing Peach Milkshake. They are super easy to prepare and you can customize to suit your tastes.
Strawberry Banana Almond Smoothie - This Smoothie is a great way to start your morning or as an afternoon treat!
Vanilla Hot Chocolate - This recipe is perfect for all you vanilla everything lovers out there! My husband really loves vanilla so I created this recipe for him.
Apple Pie Punch is a Holiday Drink for Kids - They will love it! This easy punch recipe is the perfect beverage for your next party. Great for adults and kids.
Strawberry Orange Water - This recipe is so crisp and refreshing on a hot summer day. My grandmother used to make this all the time for us as children.
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.