Making your own Caramel Macchiato will save yourself money at the coffee shop and time driving there! This Caramel Macchiato recipe is so easy to prepare and is perfect for autumn. All you need is four ingredients! It is delicious and will save your budget for sure! I hope you enjoy it!
- ½ cup milk
- 3 to 4 TBSP vanilla flavored syrup
- ¼ cup hot brewed coffee
- Smucker's Caramel Sundae Syrups Ice Cream Topping for garnish
- Pour milk into 1 - quart microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high 1 to 1 ½ minutes or until hot but not boiling. Beat hot milk with electric mixer until foam doubles. Steamed milk will settle to the bottom. Foamed milk will rise to the top.
- Combine coffee with vanilla syrup. Evenly portion into 1 coffee mug.
- Add 1 TBSP steamed milk. Spoon on foamed milk to brim of cup. Drizzle with caramel sundae syrup.
Be sure to check out these coffee posts:
DIY Containers - How to reuse your Coffee Mate Containers